Treating it Successfully

This is not just another book on Candida albicans with 90% of it being case histories. What this book is, is a manual of my experiences describing how I treat Candida successfully. I do not recommend self-diagnosis or self-treatment, but seeing that Candida is such a problem, and so few doctors know an effective treatment, and people are trying to treat themselves anyway, I thought a book with specific guidelines would be of benefit. I do recommend that you see your physician to let him know what you would like to do, in case you have any questions that he/she can answer.

This book is concise and to the point, based on my experiences from treating countless cases of individuals infected with this infamous yeast. In reading this book you will obtain an understanding of the problems and solutions to treating PCC (Polysystemic Chronic Candidiasis). You will learn a quick easy screening method to determine whether Candida may be the problem. I will tell you what has worked for my patients, what has not worked, and the all-important diet, including some recipes. After reading this book, you will have received an effective method of screening and treating PCC.

PCC is the condition of a yeast (Candida albicans) over-growth. Candida is a strain of yeast present in most every human body, in fact it prefers the human host over any other. Candida is also known as moniliasis or thrush. Just because Candida is present in most everybody does not mean it is a problem. Because it is not, unless the organisms start to grow beyond their normal amounts. The immune system keeps their growth under control. But if for any reason the immune system becomes depressed, it then cannot control the growth of the yeast; so now we get an overgrowth, which can and does cause a variety of problems.

Candidiasis will affect individuals differently. One may have gastro-intestinal disorders while another may have respiratory, problems and still another may have dermatological manifestations (skin rash).

I have seen Candida manifest itself in a variety of different conditions. The treatment I use is successful in four to six weeks in about 75% of the cases, sometimes even sooner. The other 25% require longer treatment.

This is the introduction to the booklet, Candida: Treating it Successfully.

If you are interested in obtaining an ELECTRONIC version of the entire booklet in PDF format* (see below), a copy can be emailed to you.

You MUST include your email address


Send $5.00 (U.S. funds via check, money order or credit card (if credit card include number, expiration date, billing address and name as it appears on the card to:

Dr. Bruce R. Blinzler
5920 Government Way
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho 83815
U.S. A.

Phone: (208) 772-9502
Fax: (208) 772-9503

Or email us at

or for credit card orders (Visa, Master Card or Discover only) call (208) 772-9502
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
(except holidays)
9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.

* PDF – a format readable on many platforms (Macintosh, Windows, DOS, etc.) requires a program such as Adobe® Acrobat Reader® available as a FREE download from Adobe®.

Click Here

Also, if you have an Amazon Kindle, there is a Kindle version available from Amazon for $4.99 at:

Another problem many people with candida have not enough stomach acid to keep the candida from recurring as soon as they go back on their regular diet. Also, without enough stomach you do not digest protein or calcium properly. Calcium helps muscles relax so they are not so tense. Tense muscles may make getting a restful sleep more difficult. If you have these problems you may need:

Parathyroid support – the parathyroid glands help in the absorption of calcium and help regulate stomach acid production.

Betaine Hydrochloride – provides the acid needed in the stomach until the parathyroids kick in sufficiently to take over the production of the stomach acid.

Pre-acidified calcium (liquid) – use liquid calcium(with allowable sweetener) until digestion and absorption is improved then maintain with tablet form of calcium and magnesium (preferably from a citrate source providing there is no allergy to citrate).


Calcium and Magnesium Orotate.

Products mentioned in the book
(such as Formula SF 722; GSE; Fungi/Yeast; a parathyroid support…)
are available from:
Holistic Naturopathic Center
5920 Government Way
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho 83815 U.S.A.
Phone: (208) 772-9502

We have become aware that some web sites are trying to sell hundreds of dollars worth of supplements to treat candida. We have found that this is NOT necessary in the majority of cases. Also, the case that is on the web about curing candida in a month's time is being said that this is the exception to the rule. On the contrary, it is the rule. Some people with a more severe case than normal or who have had it for extended periods of time, then the treatment usually will take longer.

Home * Hypoglycemia * Novels by Dr. Blinzler